Our block management service is the hassle-free option for maintaining shared facilities.
Our significant experience in property management means you can trust us to minimise service charge levels and ensure maintenance is carried out efficiently and effectively.
We are members of the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA), the governing body of our industry, and are committed to compliance with their Code of Practice. As you would expect, our block management specialists are trained to advise on all aspects, from maintenance queries to management issues.
As part of our comprehensive service we:
- ensure that the development complies with all relevant legislation
- provide sound financial management and regular reports
- ensure all contractors employed provide best value and have met reference, health and safety and insurance standards
- ensure that the terms of the lease are fulfilled
- arrange meetings with management companies or residents associations.
We strive to help our clients save money with reduced service charges and more efficient management. Each development is allocated a dedicated manager who will become familiar with your block and liaise with representatives of the block, ensuring all short-, medium- and long-term visions are achieved.
Of course, we carry our regular monthly site visits and pride ourselves on being able to quickly and professionally respond to any problems that may arise.