Over £600 raised by Temples in Race For Life
Temples Girls Team say a HUGE THANK YOU to all who sponsored us in Race For Life for Cancer Research UK.
Temples step into action for Cancer Research UK
Dedicated employees from Temples are putting on their running shoes to raise money for the national charity Cancer Research UK in the Race for Life.
We have significant experience in working closely with both local and national property developers to market new homes to investor landlords and tenants.
Early involvement means we can circulate development details and selected units to our total investment landlord base, helping to attract buyers either off-plan or at completion.
We also provide links from the Buy-to-Let section of our website to the developments where requested.
- rental valuations for all development properties incorporating developer branding
- buy-to-let investor brochures for sales offices
- close co-operation with sales staff to liaise with investors
- participation in investment open days to attract investor landlords
- on-site consultations for investment landlords including full calculation of investment returns.
In addition, we can conduct weekday sales viewings, by prior appointment, when your sales offices are closed or when you may only a have few properties left on the final phase and have vacated the development.
Some developers have, with our assistance, become landlords themselves:
- we construct Rent-to Buy schemes for aspiring home owners – particularly helpful to combat restricted mortgage availability
- some small local developers who retain units for their own investment purposes use our full range of services to let and manage their properties.
- small and large developers work with us to let units that have fail to sell in the current adverse market conditions. We let these houses and apartments until the market conditions present a more favourable opportunity to sell.
Upon completion of the development our Block Management service is ready to offer the full range of management requirements for apartment blocks and other common areas – a natural extension to our core letting and management activities.