Tenant Insurance Services
Accidents and incidents happen to even the most careful tenants. While you can’t avoid all risks, you can minimise their impact and enjoy peace of mind with adequate insurance.
Remember that while it’s the landlord’s responsibility to take out building insurance, this does not take care of your contents and possessions or damaged caused by you or your visitors to the landlord’s fixtures and fittings. The repair or replacement of items could be taken out of your deposit.
Protect yourself with cover for:
- your contents including frozen food
- damage to landlord’s fixtures and fittings
- malicious damage and vandalism
- occupiers and personal liability
- money and credit cards
- extended cover to possessions when outside and away from home.
You may also wish to consider taking out accident, sickness and redundancy protection to ensure you can still meet you rental payments should your circumstances change.